The meme just went ’round talking about things individuals have done that others probably haven’t. (Hi Lise!) Okay, fine. This looks like relatively harmless fun. I’m in. Here are ten things I’ve done that you probably haven’t.
- Written, choreographed a number for, and performed in a dance musical. There were pirates.
- Broken into a closed Buddhist temple in China.
- Made my sister into a video game character as her college graduation present.
- Rowed the Davey Crockett Explorer Canoes at Disneyland before work.
- Tricked my mother onto a thrill ride.
- Assembled an international team and paid them out of my own pocket to develop a game I came up with.
- Run a game development studio where the women outnumbered the men.
- Come home to find my apartment surrounded by police, with a dead man on my living room floor.
- Fallen off the Great Wall of China (those steps are for much smaller feet)
- Watched lava flow downhill towards me at night.
If anyone has had any of these things happen in your life, I’d love to hear about it.